Add some sparkly winter wonderland to your Christmas cards with this really easy Christmas card using embossing powders and coloured pencils.
CONNECT WITH ME ON:
A simple Winter Wonderland Christmas card
You will need:
- Winter Trees Stampendous clear stamps and Woodware Craft Collection Christmas Greetings stamps
- VersaMagic Chalk Ink
- Enchanted Gold and Tinsel Snowflake embossing powders
- White pastel pencil and Beige and Blue Cloud coloured pencils
- Archival Black ink
1. Stamp the smaller background trees with chalk ink. Pour over Enchanted Gold embossing powder. Use a tray to catch the powder, which makes it easier to tip it back into the pot. Set the powder with a heat tool.
2. Stamp the bigger trees in the foreground with chalk ink and pour over Tinsel Snowflake embossing powder. Use a heat tool to set the powder. Please don’t try and use a hairdryer as the powder will fly everywhere.
3. Use a white pastel pencil to draw in the snowy hills and then mix this with Beige and Cloud Blue coloured pencils. Using a darker colour in the background gives it an illusion of depth.
4. For the finishing touch, stamp Merry Christmas with Black archival ink.