I’ve created some free tea party digi stamps from my illustrations for Afternoon Tea for Crafty Cooks. I’ve made a tea party invitation from the digi stamps just to show what can be done. The invitations are made to look like playing cards and are postcard size (10×14.5cm/4×6 inches).
You will need
- Cardboard or thick card
- Decorative paper
- White paper
- Paint or colouring pencils/pens
- Stamps and red/black ink (optional)
- Download the free cake stand digi stamp and download the free teapot digi stamp that I’ve created. Print them and cut them out or use in a Word document to create your invitation. I printed the cake stand and teapot images at half their size and cut them out.
- Glue the decorative paper to the back of the card. Cut the card to postcard size (10×14.5cm/4×6 inches) and round the corners to make it look like a playing card.
- Glue the cake stand and teapot in position on the front of the card colour them in and add a message. Stamp hearts at the edges and add a capital letter Q, to make the invitation look like a Queen of hearts playing card. You can hand out the invitations or post to your friends like a postcard.
You can also view my YouTube video (and subscribe to my channel below):