It’s that time of year for some fun, magic and sparkle. I’ve created a witch to wish you Happy Halloween.
CONNECT WITH ME ON:
How to paint a Happy Halloween Witch
You will need:
- click here to download a witch outline template (This template is for personal use only)
- metallic amethyst, metallic emerald green, silver, black, white, orange, yellow craft paints
- paint brushes
- black pen
1. First of all, create the background. I used metallic craft paints in purple, white and silver to look like a large moon.
2. Draw the outline and go over it with a black pen. Alternatively, download my free witch template
3. Next, add colour with metallic acrylic craft paints.
4. When the paint is dry, cut out the witch with a craft knife on a cutting mat.
5. Create a silhouette of houses with black paint and cut it out with a craft knife on a cutting mat. Add craft foam pads and tape to the back of the silhouette, before sticking it onto the background to add dimension. Do the same with the witch.
6. As a finishing touch, add glitter glue to give the witch some magic and sparkle.
7. Use alphabet stickers to write Happy Halloween.